- Au pair Candidate AV-SB
- Age: 23
- Gender: Female
- ID Number: 95****
- Address: Sasolburg
- Languages: Afrikaans Home language, English
Availability & Salary Requirement
- Monday – Friday: 12h: 30 – 18h: 00 (Negotiable)
- R5000 per month Negotiable
- Driver’s license: Code B (08)
- Own Vehicle: Vw Golf TSI 2016
- Senior Certificate Grade 12
Au pair Employment
- Period: 2015- March 2018
- Position: Au pair
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday
- From: 12h:45 -17h:30
- Ages of the children: 12,14
- The general care and wellbeing of the children
- Healthy Discipline
- Fetching children from school
- Driving the children to extracurricular activities
- Helping with school projects and exams as needed
- Loving and caring and play with them outdoor games
- Skills and Interests
- Arts and Crafts
- Baking and cooking
- 3 years’ experience with children mostly grade 6-8 (12-15 years of age)
- She is a very outgoing and friendly person and love people especially children. She is a patience person that loves to listen to other people. She have a small heart and she enjoys being around people and her dogs. She will help people where she can. Her motto in life is: What we are is God’s gift to us and what we become is our gift to God. She believe to work with people/ children is a gift
- She is very passionate to work with children and to help them where she can, discipline and respect towards each other is also a very important aspect for her. She is a friendly person with a soft heart; she will help and teach the children in an appropriate and patience manner. She believes that she has the right experience and personality to do the work that is acquired from her.
According to the references:
- Anica was looking after my newborn baby whilst I was on maternity leave.
- I do know her since she was a small child.
Anica is good with children and a loving person.
- Anica was looking after my children when they got bigger.
- She keeps them busy with all kind of educational toys and was keeping the children busy with painting and all kind of learning activities.
- Sy was betrokke by ons kinderkerk vir 3 en n half jaar.- een van ons vrywilligers
- Sy is wonderlik met kinders. Goeie waardes. Betroubaar, Lojaal, hard werkend, ek sal haar
- met my eie kinders vertrou!
- Sy het lesse ook aangebied asook elke keer haar eie kinder kleingroep gehad wat sy moes lei. Sy is ‘n baie goeie kommunikeerder.
- Sy was altyd aan diens. Indien sy nie ‘n Sondag kon uithelp nie, sou sy vroegtydig laat weet
- het en met iemand anders in haar plek gereel het.
- Elke 2de Sondag, partykeer meer wanneer sy vir ander ingestaan het.
Ons het vakansieprogramme aangebied waarby sy betrokke was. Daar het sy onder andere
- gehelp met kos voorberei maklike, gesonde snacks.
- Sy is ‘n kalm rustige mens. Dis ‘n plesier om in haar teenwoordigheid te wees.