- Housekeeper and cook: Seipati
- Age: 35
- Gender: Female
- ID Number: 840424****
- Address: Sebokeng
- Languages: Sesotho, Afrikaans/ English
- Very healthy (was 6 years ago in a car accident)
- Dependents (17 year old girl)
- Married: Only Boyfriend
Availability & Salary Requirement
- Monday – Friday
- R3500 per month
- Travel job
- Available immediately
- Grade 10
- Drivers’ License
2006-2014 Tersia / Vereeniging
- Period: 2006 – 2014
- Position: Cleaner (Sometimes Cook and Childminder)
- Working Hours: 2 Days per week
- Reason for termination: Employer relocated to Richards Bay
- General cleaning of the house
- Laundry and Ironing
- Care for dogs and birds
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Fish fingers and chips
- Stew (if you show her, she can do it)
- Can cook from recipes
Cook, Childminder / Crèche
- Period: ± 5 Years
- Position: Look after kids. Prepare food in Kitchen
- Reason for termination: I was in an accident
- Wors & Rice
- Spaghetti and mince
- Assist in the baby department
- Look after the kids
- Play with them
- Prepare food for them
- General cleaning of the kitchen
- Cleaning of the class rooms
Skills and Interests
- Loves Cooking
- Friendly and open personality
- Good English and Afrikaans Communication Skills
According to the references: Tersia (WhatsApp & Telephonically)
- Seipati is known to me for the past 15 years, but she only worked for me for ± 9 Years
- She worked for me for many years and I found her hardworking, trustworthy and loyal.
- She can be trusted with elderly, children and animals.
- She can be recommended for any domestic areas.
- Seipati worked for me for a very long time, I also had my own crèche in Duncanville.
- She was helping out there for me in the baby department.
- Her duties were to help and look after the children, prepare food for them and cleaning of the crèche.
- We had a daily menu worked out and she had to prepare the meals according to the menu.
- Seipati also worked in my house where she did the general cleaning, laundry and ironing of the house. When needed, she used to cook for me as well. She is a hard worker and always eager and willing to learn more. She is a fast learner. Seipati is very, very trustworthy – I never had any problems with anything that went missing the ± 9 years that she worked for me. I still have contact with her and would recommend her anytime to any position. Any new employer are more than willing to contact me as well.
- My in laws were also staying in a garden flat on or premises and Seipati used so clean their flat from time to time as well. She has very good communication skills and respect for other people.
- I sold my crèche after my husband passed away and Seipati was still working there.
- We relocated to Richards Bay that is why she is not working for me anymore.