- Au pair Candidate: Shana 0012
- ID: 0107040
- Address: Buyscelia, Vereeniging
- Contact number: 079 8*****
- Date of Birth: 2001/07/04
- Marital status: Single
- Languages: Afrikaans, English
- Religion: Christian
- Health: Very good
Availability & Salary Requirement
Monday – Friday: Time from: As needed
- Driver’s license: Code B (08)
- Own Vehicle: Opel Corsa Lite
- Senior Certificate Grade 12 – Busy
- Student: Yes
- Tertiary Education: No
Dec 2018 – Waitress at Dean’s log Inn
- 2015 Academy club – 75% average
- Merit certificate subjects above 80%
- Merit medal for average 73.8%
- 2016 Merit certificate average 75.4
- 2017 Merit certificate average 60.82%
- 2019 Leader – Gimmie council
- 2015 Athletics – Inter High / Super – Inter High
- Hockey captain 0/14A
- 2016 Hockey 0/15
- 2017 Hockey 0/16
- Athletics – Inter High Team
- Rhino week Hockey
- 2018 Hockey – 2nd place in Noordvaal
- Hockey – First team Girls hockey
- Athletics – Inter High team
- Rhino week Hockey – 0/18
- Hockey Rhino UK tour group 0/18
- 2019 Hockey – Captain for the First team girls hockey
- My plans for the next 3 years will be studying at the North West University in Vanderbijlpark. The course that I will be starting in 2020 is Sport Management and it is a 3 year degree.
- I am very passionate about what I do. Being able to work will keep me busy as well as motivated. I love children and will love to have my own one day in the future. I am a responsible person and I also realize that children are a responsibility, but I am trustworthy.
- I would love to look after children and hopefully make a strong bond with them.
- The age off the children does not matter to me. I love to interact off very small as well as bigger kids.
- My strong points in life are is that I have high standards that I stand by and look for the positivity in all situations.
- I am a friendly and easy person and I love interaction with other people.
- I am not an early morning person and I do not like it if there is unfairness in life.
- My motto in life is: I treat others the way that I wanted to be treated
Skills and Interests:
- I love baking with my mother. She taught me and I would like to teach other these skills as well.
- I am a sportsperson, being in a hockey team made me learn to get along with everyone. I always strife to please others around me.
- I played hockey throughout my whole school career. Being in the first team in Gr 11 and 12.
- I have my own horse, Magic and I spend my spare time with her.
- With animals and outdoors are my best places to be.