- Nanny Candidate: Joice ***
- Address: Zamdela
- Birth date: 1964/03/13
- ID Number: 640313***
- Gender: Female
- Languages: English
- Health: Excellent
- Marital status: Engaged
- Dependents: ages : Grand daughter (Grade 7)
Availability & Salary Requirement
- Monday – Friday
- Live out R5200
- Grade 12
- Baby care Certificate; 2004
Live Out Nanny Vaalpark Karen ***
- Period: August 2011 – December 2017
- Position: Nanny
- Working Hours: 5 Days a week (07:00 – 16:00)
- Reason for termination: The family no longer needs a full time Nanny.
- Ages of children: 16 months & 3 years – 7 & 9 years
- Salary: R5200 per month
- Childminding Duties:
- Baby care duties when they were younger
- Play and stimulation activities
- Routine is very important, sterilizing and prepare bottles.
- Assist with school homework, take them to sports, and prepare quick lunches.
- The children loved me, they had respect for me.
- Cleaning: Only cleaned after the children
Skills and Interests
- Love Children
- Friendly personality
- Very good English communication
According to the work references: Karen
- This is to confirm that Joyce was under our service as nanny and child minder to our two boys from August 2011 until December 2017. A period of six years and four months.
- Assisting our two children until the ages of 9 and 7 years.
- Joyce started working for us when our youngest was 16 months and our oldest was 3 years old.
- Joyce was responsible for all aspects of our children’s care whilst we were at work. Initially Joyce looked after our youngest full day and our oldest half day (post his day at pre-school). Joyce assisted with potty training and getting our son weaned off his bottle. As a child minder of an 18 month toddler; Joyce coped well with all aspects.
- Once our children were primary school going; Joyce collected them from school, prepared lunch and assisted with homework (grades 0-3); as well as their general home-care and safety.
- Joyce always assisted when my children were sick and came in earlier to take care of them for the day. Joyce also assisted with child care during the school holidays and any baby-sitting that was required of her in the evenings.
- Joyce is an experienced, responsible, caring, patient, reliable, trust worthy and loving child minder. We have not entrusted many people with our children (we have no family in the Vaal) but have had total trust in Joyce in the seven years she was under our employment. We never had any issues with Joyce during this time. Joyce is fully conversant in English and Afrikaans; as well as her mother tongue Sotho.
- We know that Joyce had previously worked with other children (including sickly children) and came highly recommended to us after thorough background checks.
- You are welcome to contact us at any time for further references or to discuss the work of Joyce Mofokeng.
- We would highly recommend her services to any family needing a nanny or child minder.
||EMPLOYER / DETAILS
||TOTAL YEARS WORKED
||Private Household- Louse (Nanny)
||Sarah Private Household Nanny)
||+/- 9 year
||+ /- 1 year
|2011 – 2017
||Richards Private Household ( Nanny)
||6 years and 4 months