- Housekeeper Candidate: Anna
- Address: Harry Gwala
- Birth date: 11/04/1979
- ID Number: 790411 **** ***
- Languages: English Home language: S. Sotho
- Health: Good
- Marital status: Married
- Dependents: ages : 1 (16 Years)
Availability & Salary Requirement
- Mondays – Fridays
- Travel to work
- Salary: R3400 p/m
- Grade 12
- Comprehensive Nanny Training Course (October 2014)
Housekeeper, Nanny / Marelize / Vanderbijlpark
- Period: 2011 – 2018 (± 8 Years)
- Position: Housekeeper / Nanny
- Working Hours: 5 Days a week
- Reason for termination: Resigned due to the salary was so little and the taxi fees were R800
- Salary: R2200
- Vacuum and cleaning of the house
- Laundry and ironing,
- Window and curtain washing
- Clean and fill up the dogs’ water bowl
- From baby to 4 months
- Older kids (2 Years) when needed
- Nappy changing
- Bath them
- Feed them
- Wash and prepare bottles
- Read to them
- Put them to sleep
Skills and Interests
- Loves children
- Friendly personality
- Very good English communication
According to the work references: Marelize
Anna worked for us for almost 8 years. When my 2nd child were born in 2014, I sent her on a nanny course that included First Aid. She resigned end 2018 and it was very sad for us to let her go. If I didn’t employed someone else in the mean time I would have taken her back in a heart-beat. She is so much better than our current housekeeper.
- She was always at work – she had her own set of keys to let herself in and out of the house. By the time we came from work, she was already gone.
- Anna is very humble. She always did wat was asked from her and would never have a bad attitude when it’s something else than her normal routine.
- She is definitely trustworthy, that is why we could left her alone during the day with her own keys. We never had anything taken from our house in the years that she worked for us.
- She is a very good employee. The house were always clean, tidied up and smelled nice.
- Her work speed is not too fast, but thoroughly. We had an agreement that on Tuesdays she would only do the ironing – we were a family of 5 with a lot of clothes. She would then only tidy the beds and do the ironing.
- Anna can take her own initiative.
- Her duties were to wash the laundry, iron, make the beds, wash the floors, clean the house, wash the dishes, window wash (on request) to just name a few. When needed, she also looked after my kids. After the birth of my second child was that also her duties to look after her for the first 4 months
- She never cooked for us.
- When needed, she stayed over to look after the kids when my husband and I went to a function.